The Podcast Series Sell Around the Globe – ETSY is your one-stop audio digest to grasp all the trends and insights about the artsy marketplace, Etsy.
In this episode, the host, Ketan talks about how Etsy has over 3.98 million Etsy sellers and over 70 million products, is the ideal stage to exhibit and pitch your work to a worldwide group of onlookers and how anyone can open a shop on Etsy – whether you’re a seasonal seller or, you’re just getting started. Selling on Etsy offers a level playing field to all.
>With new strategies, concepts, and terms to learn, starting your first online business store comes along with its own challenges and excitement. There are numerous tips and tricks to get started with it enabling you to make your first sale. Let’s dive in deeper to know more such insights about Etsy in Episode 2 –
“How to open up your Etsy shop and make your first sale?” of “Sell Around the Globe- Etsy Marketplace“.
Or, Listen on the podcast platform of your choice:
Facing trouble with selling on Etsy? Here’s how you can get started with it!
- Things to consider before selling on Etsy
- Questions from a consumer’s perspective
- Questions from a customer’s perspective
- Checklist for selling on Etsy
- Selecting items to sell
- Stocking up your inventory
- A creative store name
- Setting up your shop policies
- Tallying up all the expenses
- Process for starting an Etsy Shop:
- Setting up your shop preferences
- Customisation your store
- Listing your products
- Fill in the bank details for payment
- Get it SEO optimised
- Sneak Peak to the next Podcast episode