[ Now Live ] Three new extensions by CedCommerce now get live on OpenCart Marketplace
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon (27th August 2018): To expand the aspirational goals of online sellers worldwide, CedCommerce develops three new integration extensions for Wish, TradeMe, and Cdiscount marketplaces for the OpenCart web framework, which are now live and available on OpenCart Marketplace. At the beginning of this week, the OpenCart Marketplace launched these three integration extensions on its platform and the online merchants from every nook and corner of the globe may now get these extensions from the Marketplace itself.
Have a quick glance through the trio of these marketplaces and know in brief about them.
Wish is a global marketplace with around 300 millions customers, as of the year 2017, across the US and Europe.
With around 75 million users being active on it every month, it has more than a million of merchants. It enables the sellers to sell under multiple categories of Fashion, Accessories, Kids, Home Decor, Personal Care, and many more.
New Zealand’s largest internet auction website, TradeMe operates in multiple countries and is known to be amongst the most visited websites in New Zealand and worldwide. As of 2015, the marketplace had 3.7 million active members. It enables the sellers to sell under categories such as Antiques & Collectibles, Electronics & Photography, Pets, Books, Health & Beauty, and Fashion amongst many others.
Cdiscount is a French marketplace that deals in the products that fall under the all-inclusive categories of Home Appliances, Decoration, Data Processing, Telephony, Auto Moto and many others. It is one of the most popular French e-commerce marketplaces and had a net sales value of 1.85 billion euros as of the year 2016. With more than a thousand employee base, Cdiscount has millions of users from multiple countries.
About the Extensions
The integration extensions by CedCommerce are powered with the latest technology and easy-to-use features which procure the most efficacious results. Have a sneak peek at some of the distinctive features of these extensions below:
1. Bulk Upload- Using the extension, the OpenCart store sellers may upload as many products as wanted in bulk on the marketplace.
2. Order Acknowledgment- The orders that get placed on the marketplace get imported to the OpenCart store and the sellers get acknowledged about those.
3. Automatic Price and Inventory Sync- The inventory and price of the seller’s products can be synced and managed on both marketplace and OpenCart store, from the OpenCart admin panel itself.
4. Order Shipment- Orders can be shipped from the OpenCart admin panel making the shipping process automatic and convenient.
5. Cron Jobs- The cron job synchronizes the product order, inventory, price etc between OpenCart store and the marketplace, after a definite time interval, periodically.
You may know more about the features of these marketplace integration extensions by clicking the respective links below:
- Wish OpenCart Integration Extension
- TradeMe OpenCart Integration Extension
- Cdiscount OpenCart Integration Extension
You may see all the OpenCart extensions by CedCommerce Here!
Renowned across the globe as one of the world’s leading E-Commerce web development agencies, CedCommerce makes the selling experience for sellers worldwide easy with its integration, affiliate, and other extensions. It is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Fruugo, Sears, Best Buy Canada, Newegg, Bonanza, and many other leading marketplaces.
With its vast range of solutions, it enables the merchants to list their products easily on leading E-Commerce websites with frameworks such as Magento, Magento 2, WooCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.