GREAT DEALS THIS FESTIVE SEASON WITH MAGENATIVE!
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon [November 17, 2018]
Committed to powering, and easing the transition from offline retail and eCommerce to mCommerce, MageNative unveiled heavy discounts on all the MageNative Mobile App to cater to its client base this Holiday Season.
Offer commences from November 17th to November 26th
Enabling sellers this festive season to automate and seamless selling experience. MageNative put forth this lucrative opportunity to avail the offer for the respective frameworks viz. WooCommerce Mobile App, Magento Mobile App, Magento 2 Mobile App, and Opencart Mobile App.
Leverage the astounding features with MageNative Mobile Applications:
- Push Notification:- MageNative apps support Push notifications that is very much beneficial for the customer as well as for the seller. The customer can be benefitted by getting an informative notification about the launch of new products, deals & sale, festive offers, etc. The seller can send different types of push notifications linking to – Product, Category, others.
- Support Simple and Variable Products:- Magenative Apps support three types of products. Customers can easily purchase products like- Simple, Downloadable and Variable.
- Support all major payment Methods:- With the increase in globalization in the market, the need for having Online Payment Gateway has increased to a greater extent. The need has incremented to such a gradient that e-Commerce industry needs more than one payment gateway on a website. Now with MageNative Mobile App, you can increase the scope of your business with the selection of the best payment gateway as per your requirements for providing fast, easy and convenient payment by the app user.
- Wishlist support:- MageNative mobile app provides a wish list feature which allows customers to add the product or item in their wishlist and can manage the products individually and at individual page register or create a wish list, wish list typically allows a registered user to create a wish list, add wishes to it.
- Review Support:- Customers can provide ratings and reviews of the product to give feedback on their experience with the product and help others decide which product they’d like to try.
- Social login:- MageNative apps provide social login feature, with this feature customers don’t need to fill forms for Sign Up, login is just a few taps away.
- Multistore view support:- It is a feature in which a user can easily view his multiple stores which he is running in different countries in different languages or in a different currency.
Boost your sales with OpenCart Mobile App and enjoy this Festive Season!
Now is the time to grab the offer >> https://t.co/kPSiOZUnPZ#opencart #festiveoffer #sales #business #mobileapp #android #iOS #revenue pic.twitter.com/Xgdlu5ibpM
— MageNative (@MageNative) November 14, 2018
- Google Analytics:- Analyse the traffic, from where the more clients are visiting your site and how to target those customers through google analytics.
- Coupon Support:- Our apps support Coupon feature through which user can develop coupon from his end for their customers and use for sale purpose.
- App customization:-You can give a personal touch to your app through customizations like the banner image, icons, colors of the button etc.
- Price Range:- Filter your product through using price filter, set a range of price and shortlist the product.
- Support & Upgrade:- We provide three months’ free support.
Explore the offers in Mobile App below:
|Magento App||Magento 2 App||WooCommerce App||OpenCart App|
|$100 Off||$50 Off||$100 Off||For Just $99 |
|Coupon code:||Coupon code:||Coupon code:|
|Avail Now||Avail Now||Avail Now||Avail Now|
Grab It Fast:
Offer is limited up to 26th November 2018 only. Grab it now to avail the benefits.
MageNative offers a variety of mobile solutions and has a vast, global client base. Established just two years ago, the company has been heavily involved with customized m-Commerce developments. The company has a full-fledged research division, which constantly strives to create state-of-the-art solutions for eCommerce store owners, looking to expand into mobile commerce.