Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Why to choose the Privalia Marketplace?
Privalia - An online leading marketplace famous for online fashion outlets. It was started in Barcelona as an online shop in 2006. Nowadays, more than 34 million people are getting connected with them. Currently, they are providing their services in Spain, Italy, Brazil, and Mexico.
Since April 2016, private belongs to the e-commerce leader french group. With efficient and innovative initiatives such as its mobile channel, Privalia has managed to obtain over 26 million downloads of its apps
Why to choose Privalia Opencart Integration?
- It helps you to synchronize the product listing between your Opencart store and the Privalia.com retailers.
- It helps you to smoothly create the Privalia Categories and its dependent attributes on Opencart store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Opencart for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Privalia.com.
- It enables the Opencart store owner to manage the Privalia orders on the Opencart stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- Opencart store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Privalia APIs and the Opencart store.
Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Privalia.com using bulk product upload feature.
Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create profile and map Privalia category and attributes to the Opencart category and attributes, and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products on Privalia.
Auto Synchronization: Auto synchronizes the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Opencart and Privalia.com.
Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Privalia.com standard and values.
Automated Order Acknowledgement: Eases the process or orders acknowledgement and thus, you can cancel the order or ship the order without any failure.
Products Category Mapping: Follow many to one category mapping. Admin can map many categories of Opencart store to a single category of Privalia.
Notifications Emails: Whenever a new order is created on Privalia, admin receives a notification on his registered e-mail.
Auto Shipment through 3rd Party Software Integration:* Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Opencart Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on Privalia.com are automatically created in the Opencart store with all the required details as it is on Privalia.com.
How to sell on Privalia Marketplace ?
- For becoming a seller on Privalia, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requirements for becoming a seller :-
- 1. Sellers need to have a minimum of SKU’s and need to be able to deliver to Spain or Italy maximum within 5 business days.
- 2. Privalia accepts product with at least 30% of discount - a product with more than 50% discount can participate in campaigns.
- After receiving seller details, contact Cedcommerce to integrate your Opencart store with Privalia Marketplace.
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id: live:cedcommerce or live:support_35785.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API Integration extensions.
Fill form and get Instant Demo Access.
Request to sell on Walmart marketplace
Walmart.com, an invitation-only, is open to on-board quality sellers that offer great products along with quality customer service.
80 million unique visitors each month makes it 2nd largest online marketplace of the U.S. and it’s seller friendly policies and dedicated knowledge base makes it ideal for online sellers.
To get invited and your application being reviewed by Walmart.com, fill the complete application form below: