Cookies used on the site are categorized and below you can read about each category and allow or deny some or all of them. When categories than have been previously allowed are disabled, all cookies assigned to that category will be removed from your browser. Additionally you can see a list of cookies assigned to each category and detailed information in the cookie declaration. Learn moreAllow all Cookies Deny All
Some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won't function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Preference cookies enables the web site to remember information to customize how the web site looks or behaves for each user. This may include storing selected currency, region, language or color theme.
Analytical cookies help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements.
Why to choose the Fyndiq Marketplace?
Fyndiq, the online marketplace that connects bargain hunters to hundreds of thousands of products.
For consumers, Fyndiq delivers small moments of joy by providing the greatest range of bargain products.
Founded in 2010, Fyndiq has helped thousands of merchants to sell their products to millions of bargain hunters via a hassle-free marketplace. The company has seen incredible traction since its inception, growing from $1M in sales in 2011 to $17M in 2013, and was recently listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing technology startups by The Next Web. With the new funding, Fyndiq will continue growing in Sweden, as well as launching into new markets, with the goal of globally becoming an “Amazon for bargain products”.
Why to choose the Fyndiq WooCommerce Integration?
- The Fyndiq WooCommerce Integration extension can excel your business and increase your sale as it interacts with the Fyndiq APIs to connect your WooCommerce store to the Fyndiq marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
- It helps you to synchronize the product listing between your WooCommerce store and the Fyndiq.com retailers.
- It helps you to smoothly create the Fyndiq Categories and its dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store. Hence, it enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Fyndiq.com.
- It enables the WooCommerce store owner to manage the Fyndiq orders on the WooCommerce stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- WooCommerce store owner can synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Fyndiq APIs and the WooCommerce store.
Notifications: Admin receives the respective notifications on order creation, product rejection, or low stock availability.
Profile Based Products Upload: Admin can create a profile based on single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the products upload.
Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on Fyndiq.com are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on Fyndiq.com.
Bulk Products Upload System: Admin has a ability to upload the number of products on Fyndiq.com using the bulk products upload feature.
Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Fyndiq standard and values.
Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between WooCommerce and Fyndiq.com.
Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgement of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created on Fyndiq.com.
Automated Shipment:* Admin can automate the shipment process through integrating the WooCommerce store with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Merchant can map many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of Fyndiq.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration
|3. Unlimited Listing on Fyndiq
|4. Free support
|5. Unlimited Orders Syncronisation
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base
|7. One to One training
|8. Premium(On call) Support
Quick Checklist to Increase Your Revenue
- Extend to the Swedish Bargain Superstore, to connect merchants with bargain hunters.
- Add as many products as you can on Fyndiq.com so that customers get many varieties and products at one place. Thus, decreasing the chance of customers moving to other sites to get their products
- Ensure that the products are well categorized and displayed in a more presentable way.
- Try to provide a good deal with the competitive price to drag more and more customers.
- Demonstrate yourself on Fyndiq.com with special events and Discounts.
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id: live:cedcommerce or live:support_35785.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API Integration extensions.