Why to choose the Linio Marketplace?
Founded in 2012, Linio has operations in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. Linio is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Latin America and is now a member of the Internet Retailer LatAm 500. Linio is an e-commerce company that offers a wide variety of products online in many categories.
Linio is an e-commerce company that offers a wide variety of products online in many categories. It offers home electronics, technology products, mobiles, entertainment products, home appliances, fashion, sporting goods, babies and toys, books, and personal care products. It brings online consumer retail services to some of the fastest growing Latin American markets.
Why to choose the Linio Magento 2 Integration?
- The Linio Magento 2 Integration extension helps you to connect your Magento 2 store to the Linio marketplace through the real time synchronization of the orders, products, pricing, and inventory.
- It provides you an easy process of creating the Linio Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Linio.com.
- Allows you to create a profile to which you can associate the products of the same category. Thus, changes made in the profile overrides the same changes in all the associated products.
- You can excel your business and generate the revenue as it interacts with the Linio APIs to connect your Magento 2 store to the Linio marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
- Enables the Magento 2 store owner to manage the Linio orders on the Magento 2 stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals and product Listing is established between Magento 2 store and Linio website. There is a profile based price increase or decrease.
Profile based product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Linio category and attributes to the Magento 2 category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the Linio website.
Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by the Linio website, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from the Linio website, the admin receives a notification.
Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on the Linio website using this feature. Archive disables the products on the Linio website and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Creation of Magento 2 Orders: The newly placed orders on the Linio website are automatically created in the Magento 2 store with all the required details as it is on the Linio website.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento 2 store to the single category of the Linio website.
Automated Shipment*: Provides admin an ability to automatize process of shipment with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.
Some Irresistible Free Services
|2. Basic Configuration|
|3. Unlimited Listing on Linio|
|4. Free support|
|5. Unlimited Orders Syncronisation|
|6. General system review & Knowledge Base|
|7. One to One training|
|8. Premium(On call) Support|
Quick Checklist to Increase Your Revenue
- Extend to the largest e-commerce site in Latin America.
- Add as many products as you can on Linio.com so that customers get many varieties and products at one place. Thus, decreasing the chance of customers moving to other sites to get their products.
- Ensure that the products are well categorized and displayed in a more presentable way.
- Try to provide a good deal with the competitive price to drag more and more customers.
- Demonstrate yourself on Linio.com with special events and Discounts.
- CedCommerce develops well researched and thoroughly tested API Integrations to Suit your specific business requirements.
- Provides 24x7 support through emails, chat, video conferencing, and over a call.
- Provide custom solutions for your business.
- Offers FREE Consultancy Services for all its API integrations and also assists in developing E-Commerce Sites from the scratch through launch.
- Provides Real Time Support, Quick Installation, and Best After Sales Services that ensure your online store delivery of best Customer Experience.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype id: live:cedcommerce or live:support_35785.
- Last but not the least, provides the cheaper API Integration extensions.
The thing that I'm most impressed with CedCommerce is there availablity from a support standpoint, They seem available almost 24*7, So this was the reason we were impressed with CedCommerce , Then from Jet, we moved onto Walmart.com Extension then we moved to Sears/Kmart extension, Wish extension and now with Walmart-Canada. They are very reasonable on the programming cost. So If You are looking for a good company I'd definitely recommend CedCommerce
Just started using it less than a week ago but so far so good. Easy implementation with really good and proactive customer service. I also use their JET integration app...both app works technically well and have good features. I got sales on both marketplaces quickly after installing.
The App is great! What makes this App great is the customer service support. The support is very friendly and always trying to help, questions are answered very fast, and products uploaded very professionally.
We Are online retailers, Been In the Business for 8 Years Now. We Recently started working with CedCommerce and We have really enjoyed working with them. They have a terrific way of working there customers, They are always available, they're very very well trained and understand the problems that we have as online sellers with various marketplaces. Hence it is By far our best decision
We purchased integration to offer products on Jet.com and Walmart.com and the support executive has been very proactive and me and my supervisors are very happy. Since we had unique requirements, the support executive completed all our requirements. I highly recommend them.
We have been using (different) products of CedCommerce for a year now. They have been a great development partner for us (for Wordpress and Woocommerce). They helped us in developing plugins, programming for omnichannels, custom work to support B2B and B2C and most recently, they integrated our Woocommerce stores with several marketplaces.
We wanted to sell our products on different marketplaces but we had challenges of integrating our stores with those marketplaces. We turned to CedCommerce. They have been professional, responsive, and implemented all the features that we requested. Their support has been outstanding.
We have purchased Walmart Integration extension and Newegg extension. Installation was quick and easy and company have provided quick support to modify certain parts of integration extension to suit our business. Even though the company is situated in India, the time difference doesn’t makes any difference to the support.
I searched for many extensions for Marketplace but only CedCommerce extensions fulfilled my requirements and they really made pricethon what it is. CedCommerce Customer Care if unbeatable, they would help you with everything and have solutions to all your queries. I recommend CedCommerce to everyone who deals with Ecommerce.
I recommend Multi-Vendor marketplace solution highly as it is very good and extremely customizable – especially support. It’s round the clock available and guys – dedicated team - work tirelessly. We appreciate them and recommend them highly.
We purchased Multi-Vendor Marketplace and other Extensions from the CedCommerce. They are technically sound and professional. Support is great. They've helped us improve our performance. Highly Recommend.
To open my marketplace we considered several options like Shopify and Bigcommerce, however they don’t offer the degree of the customization (in a pricing) that CedCommerce does. The customization is 360 degree. Most importantly the support is awesome. We recommend Cedcommerce highly for online marketplace solutions.
Didn't find what you were looking or have further questions. Send us your query and hear directly from our experts within 24 hours.