How to sell on OnBuy marketplace with CedCommerce: A Complete Guide
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Setting up an online store is the first step to selling anything on the internet. OnBuy retailers can opt either for open-source or SAAS-based eCommerce platforms. With CedCommerce enabling efficient solutions for both, you can easily set up your business on OnBuy. This article explains everything about setting up your business on OnBuy, onboard OnBuy with CedCommerce, complete a selling guide for OnBuy, setting up your OnBuy business with CedCommerce.
OnBuy: A top European marketplace
OnBuy is one of the most promising marketplaces globally and a smart choice for anyone looking to expand their business. One of the e-commerce industry titans, OnBuy, made it simple for sellers to get started and leverage an excellent opportunity to gain ascending revenue growth.
After their incredible growth of 24000% in just four years, OnBuy is ready to expand to 140 countries by 2023. Thus, increasing the reach of your products to a global audience and opening up new and more significant avenues for retailers across the globe.
Adding to it, the platform delivered £5.5m in sales, offering 36 million products to its customers. In fact, OnBuy has achieved a 224% annual growth in terms of revenue with an 80% increase in retailers. So there’s no better time than this to sign up and expand your reach with OnBuy.
With the undeniable fair and transparent approach, you’ll never worry about the competition with the marketplace. They are an actual marketplace, and they believe in staying one! OnBuy will never sell their products and compete against the sellers – they say, “Our focus will always remain on growing sellers sales.”
With Low selling fees, effective product marketing, and 24×7 seller support, it’s no wonder that OnBuy has hundreds of online retailers signing up each month.
What are the core benefits of selling on OnBuy?
Competitive selling fees
Pricing of your choice means you can lower the price to attract buyers with 5-9% costs.
As soon as the item is dispatched, their payment processor PayPal will instantly release the funds into your account.
If a seller makes less than £500 in a month, OnBuy waives next month’s Standard subscription fee through their Sales Guarantee.
Dedicated UK-based seller support team
Getting started and signing up is very easy as they have a brilliant team who gets back to applications by the next working day and continues to support you through your journey with OnBuy!
How to start your business on OnBuy?
Selling with OnBuy is not a complicated task; instead, it is swift, easy, and business-friendly. Just four simple steps and you are good to go! Reaching new customers across the globe has never been simpler.
Start with filling the application form to register your interest. The onboarding team will be in touch by the next working day.
You can start listing your products once the setup is completed. You have three ways to do this: create products manually, use our handy templates, or opt for a channel integration. We, at Cedcommerce, provide one of the best integrations for our official channel integration partner OnBuy.
And then it comes to selling! Their team promotes your products to help you reach millions of customers.
OnBuy is the only marketplace in the UK that offers immediate payments; as soon as your items get dispatched, you receive funds by Paypal.
Now that you understand the process let’s dig a little more into listing your products on OnBuy, as it is one of the key components to attracting new buyers”.
- Use white background, and set the main image on the product – this will increase your product’s visibility to a broader audience. To present your product most effectively, use high-quality images.
- Don’t use images containing other products not included in the listing, as this can mislead customers. Product descriptions should be clear and consistent.
- Avoid any reference to shipping, seller-specific freebies, and warranties, as OnBuy works on the catalog system that enables multiple sellers to list on a single product.
- Be careful with quantity, measurement, and volumes so that your customers can enhance their faith in you. The product description should be clear and compelling.
- OnBuy has an excellent seller control team, and you can stop other sellers from listing your products with the OnBuy Brand Ownership feature. It is necessary to list your creations with its barcode system unless you’re recording in an exempt category, such as jeweler.
- A secure messaging system that allows buyers and sellers to communicate safely through the OnBuy platform. If you have any customer issues, the Seller Support team will advise on the best way to handle many situations. OnBuy’sOnBuy’s partnership with PayPal offers protection for sellers and buyers alike so that they can manage any issue with their trusted dispute system.
- How to earn globally with OnBuy’s international shipping
- Why standardized barcodes are important to sell on OnBuy
- Cross Border Trade with OnBuy
- 7 Actionable Ways to retain your customers on OnBuy post Holiday season
With robust integration solutions, CedCommerce is ready to assist OnBuy retailers in their selling process. If you’re based on Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart, or Shopify, feel free to explore CedCommerce efficient solutions. Selling on OnBuy offers multiple benefits, either cross-border expansion or easing the selling experience with a boost. With CedCommerce, it becomes accessible to onboard OnBuy efficiently.