This Is The Best Magento 2 EMS Shipping Extension You Can Get
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Nowadays people all over the world are shopping on the internet, and ecommerce is growing exponentially. It is an upcoming, fast-spreading way of doing business than the traditional retail model. More businesses from all over the world are moving online, and more and more customers are also making purchases from outside the country. So ecommerce store owners are coming to realize that online presence is mandatory for them. EMS stands for Express Mail Service-the fastest cross border postal product. Over the last few years, EMS shipping has been the favorite shipping method of millions of users around the world.
EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service, for documents and products, offered by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). EMS provides customers a high quality global EMS delivery service and connecting more than 180 countries and territories worldwide. EMS is strongly recommended because of its safety, speed, cost, custom clearance ability, and timely tracking and trace. With the ever-growing popularity of ecommerce business, it’s become more important for store owners to stay updated about the current shipping methods for sending and receiving products purchased online.
Magento 2 EMS Shipping extension overview-
Magento 2 EMS Shipping Extension by CedCommerce allows the admin to set EMS shipping method for his products. EMS shipping calculates the shipping rates depending upon the weight of the package and the destination country, the costs can vary.
Features of EMS Shipping module for Magento2-
- Admin can enable/disable the EMS shipping method.
- The shipping cost is calculated on the basis of country and weight of the package.
- Admin can assign the tracking number for the shipment.
- Admin can change the Shipping title and name.
- Admin can print the Shipping labels.
- Easy to install.
How EMS Shipping module for Magento 2 works?
Admin has to first register the store at EMS website. Once the registration is completed, EMS provides all the relevant information which has to be updated in the configuration setting of the Express Mail Service shipping method from the admin panel.
- In the Enabled list, select Yes to enable the module.
- In the Carrier Title box, enter a Title– which is applicable during Checkout
- In the Carrier Name box, enter a Name-Shipping method along with the Rates during checkout.
- Enter the values, provided by EMS, in the following fields:
- Enter API Key
- Enter Encryption Key
- In the Enter Member Id box, enter a value.
- In the Select Type Of Post list, select the required option.
- In the Whether Or Not To Insure list, select Yes or No.-Mention if the shipping is insured.
- In the Select Type Of Paper Work(Mail Type Code) list, select the required option.
- In the Show Method if not Applicable list, select one of the following:
- Yes: Shows EMS as a shipping method during checkout, even if it is not applicable to the order.
- No: Shows EMS as a shipping method during checkout, only if it is applicable.
- In the Displayed Error Message box, enter the required message.
- In Ship to Applicable Countries list, select one of the following options:
- All Allowed Countries: All the available countries are allowed.
- Specific Countries: On selecting this option, the next field Ship to Specific Countries is activated, where the admin has to select the each required country from the list.
- Click the Save Config button.
In Magento 2 EMS shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the package and destination country. The users can view and select the displayed shipping method and the respective rate based on the details provided in the summary section.
Customers have to enter the corresponding values in the respective fields, to check the shipping charges for the product added:
- Zip/Postal Code.
On the basis of entered values, the available shipping methods and the corresponding rates are displayed and Order Total is calculated and displayed.
Benefits of EMS shipping module-
- EMS fastest, cheapest and safest delivery method.
- EMS global network is one the most convenient option.
- EMS is the largest delivery network worldwide.
- Specially designed for ecommerce business.
- Real time tracking.
Magento 2 EMS shipping Extension pricing-
You can refer to the following link in order to know more about the description, and pricing etc.
EMS shipping extension allows admin to easily offer shipping rates which are based on the weight of the package and destination country. Magento 2 EMS shipping module gives customers end-to-end tracking at no additional cost, allowing them to easily monitor and locate their products.
Nowadays EMS shipping module is available in many countries around the world. The growth of this shipping method has been exponential. Over the last few years, EMS shipping module has been the favorite shipping method of millions of users around the world. It is providing ecommerce store owners a better opportunity to expand their business and increase the sales.
You can also follow the User Guide: Magento 2 Vendor EMS Shipping – User Guide
- Magento 2 Vendor SMSA Shipping Addon for better shine
- Discover the world of SMSA Express Shipping
- Vendor Australia Post Shipping Method-The Best Service Around
- Vendor Domestic Australia Post Shipping Addon for all time
- If You Want To Get Ahead- Get A Distance Based Shipping
- Shipping Per Product is Everything You Need