How To Convert Your WooCommerce Store Into A Mobile App
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
What is WooCommerce?
Many of those who are running an eCommerce website on WordPress must have heard of WooCommerce plugin or might even be using it.
WooCommerce is one of the best plugins on the WordPress website for eCommerce store owners, it is for selling products online. With WooCommerce plugin you can sell both physical and digital products, manage your inventory, monitor the shipping and delivery of products, can make the payments secure and sort the taxes automatically.
You’re given full control to manage the transactions on your website, additionally, it provides full support for mobile devices as well.
It has been proved to be the best and the most popular plugin for eCommerce websites so far, despite the premium feel it delivers to users, it is totally free and open to download for all.
Converting the WooCommerce website into a Mobile App:
Wish to convert your WooCommere online store into a WooCommerce Mobile app? Building a WooCommerce Native app is extremely easy with MageNative.
MageNative offers a variety of mobile solutions and has a vast, global client base. Established just two years ago, the company has been heavily involved with customized m-Commerce developments. The company has a full-fledged research division, which constantly strives to create state-of-the-art solutions for eCommerce store owners, looking to expand into mobile commerce domain.
This is a step-wise tutorial to let you understand How to convert your WooCommerce store into a Mobile App:
- Visit our site i.e, https://magenative.cedcommerce.com/
2. Go to the Buy Now section of the Woocommerce app
3. Click on 30 Days trial link
4. Submit app trial form and you’ll get the app trial message.
- You’ll receive the e-mail regarding MageNative App trial request.
- Then you’ll be contacted via e-mail from our team confirming the approval of your trial request for the app.
- Then you will generate the license key from your end in the dashboard section.
- You’ll visit My Purchase Extensions and clicks to download License Serial key
- Download the Plugins of WooCommerce Mobile.
- Then Go to the wp-admin panel and download the plugins.
- Go to Add New section and then upload plugins and choose the file.
- Then Go to Create Your App section and copy the header Hash key and fill in your admin configuration settings.
- Then we will send a requirement doc in which we need the image for the mobile app like:-
- Splash screen:- (1280X2272)[startup image]. The First Screen what the user sees when he opens the Application, it will stay for a while and then the home screen appears.
- App launcher Icon:- (1024×1024) [ Icon to start image ]. App launcher icon will show in the applications grid of the device.
- App logo icon:- (320×55) [ image in top navigation bar]. This logo will show in the toolbar of the Application.
- App theme Colour – This is the basic color of application that will show all over the
- Login page logo icon:-(255×161) [Login page logo icon ]
- Placeholder product:- (300×300)[Placeholders for image loading time]
- Category placeholder:- (100×100)Placeholders for category image loading time]
- Banner placeholder:- (700×300). This image will appear till the banner product will load to your screen. You can replace t with an image of your choice.
- Domain name (home website URL)- Your Website Domain URL
- Base Url- URL of your website where our packages installed.
- Package name (like com.companynme.appname)
- App Name- Your Application Name
- Notification Icon:– This icon for android(1024×1024) [ image for push notification icon]. The push notification in the app will appear with this icon.
After the submission of all the required details, your app will be built within 8 working hours. And, will be sent to you through google play store or any medium as per your wish.
Getting your Mobile App is much easier now with MageNative. Since 2016, MageNative Mobile App builder is providing mobile solutions for E-commerce merchandisers and helping them to get a fully Customisable Native App. We work on several frameworks such as Magento, Magento 2, WooCommerce, Shopify, Opencart and Delivery App for Magento 2. We have provided 500+ apps in the last 2 years, and successfully earned 5-star reviews on the App Store. MageNative has its Happy customers Globally over 20+ countries.