[WEBINAR] Why and How should you create an Online Grocery Store?
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Online grocery platforms have been growing considerably in recent years. More so now, when people are practicing social distancing and online shopping is the preferred way to go. Online grocery shopping is catching up with consumers rapidly. A Nielsen study quotes that in countries like the US, UK, Japan, etc., around one-fourth of online shoppers are already purchasing groceries online and 55% are willing to do it in the near future. If you’re an entrepreneur looking to venture into the field, the upcoming webinar by CedCommerce might help you find answers to your queries. Webinar on “Why and How should you create an Online Grocery Store?” on 1st September 2020, at 11:30 PM EST.
Why must you attend this webinar?
- If you are a budding entrepreneur looking to tap into the market of online grocery delivery where an annual growth rate of 13% has been observed you must join us for this webinar.
- In case you’ve already begun to lay the foundation of your online grocery business, then it becomes all the more important for you to find out what the industry trends are.
- You’ll find answers to your queries that you might have concerning the online grocery business.
- Figure how COVID is affecting the situation for better or for worse when it comes to the online grocery business model.
The speakers of our webinar are Apurva Anand, Marketplace Solution Expert at CedCommerce, and Syed Ali (host), Business Development Analyst at Cedcommerce.
What will we talk about?
- The current state of grocery business due to COVID
- Challenges faced by the grocery industry during the lockdown
- What customers are looking for?
- What will be the future for online grocery stores?
- Benefits of moving your offline grocery business online
- How to start an online grocery store?
- Points to consider before starting an online grocery store
- Live Demo Of Cedcommerce Grocery Store Solution
Cedcommerce is one of the leading e-commerce solution providers with a highly dedicated team of IT professionals. With more than 10,000+ certified customers, Cedcommerce develops marketplace solutions, extensions, online stores, smartphone applications, and so on.