CedCommerce and Adobe Helps SMBs Shift to Online Stores
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Portland, Oregon(March 31, 2020)– COVID-19 outbreak has led to a great impact on the traffic and revenue of small and medium-sized businesses. It is an observation that the demand for online stores is increasing. Hence people are more likely to move towards selling online from physical stores.
“Amid the coronavirus outbreak and growing containment efforts, small and mid-sized businesses are reeling from the impact of lost traffic and revenue. We have seen a drastic shift to online channels. We want to ensure you are set up to not only survive but ultimately thrive after we emerge from crisis.” – Adobe
CedCommerce Extend Hands to Help Small and Mid Sized Businesses in Overcoming COVID-19 Crisis:
CedCommerce, the Magento Community Insider Partner has taken up steps to fight in this situation together. Also to help the merchants in setting up their business smoothly. For Small-medium business merchants thinking to make a move to Magento Commerce, CedCommerce is facilitating with the following benefits:
- No Onboarding for merchants to set up their site on Magento
- No extra charges for setting up a server or for any resource management.
- Also, a free consultation is being provided for 5 hours from the eCommerce experts at CedCommerce
Adobe’s Offerings For Small and Mid Size Businesses:
- 3 Months Free of Magento Commerce & Marketo Engage: The brands can continue to generate sales before beginning to pay for their Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage or Bizible implementations. Now Adobe is offering businesses by charging no fees on new Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage or Bizible Contract. Sellers can benefit from this either by an internal team or with any of Adobe’s Solution Partners. Switching to Magento Commerce will save you upto $6000, i.e, the 3 months charges.
- Magento Commerce Launch Package: In 2 weeks Adobe Customer Solutions will introduce Magento Commerce, including their cloud platform, for merchants who are looking to onboard online. Merchants will also benefit from all of Magento Commerce’s out-of-the-box functionality stored in the cloud and can sell goods online easily and efficiently. Again to reap the profit Adobe has advised the merchants to connect with their solution partners.
- Free Magento & Marketo Engage Training: The other help provided to the Magento Small and Medium-Sized Businesses is that Adobe is giving 3 months free access to all the courses that are being offered by Magento University and Marketo University to improve their digital operations.
To Compare Magento Commerce and Magento Community Edition for your business click here.
Ancillary Benefits for Small-Medium Sized Business:
Apart from the above three benefits the other support and resource provided by Adobe are:
- Acrobat PDF services: There is an increase in the use of online Acrobat PDF reader. Its use is now10 times a day until May 31. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JPG files can easily convert to PDF with just a few clicks.
- Adobe Connect: To continue with the same productivity of work and be socially engaged Adobe is offering 90 days free access. It is for individuals and businesses for organizing their meetings, virtual conferences, and take training from homes. Now anyone with up to 25 participants can use Adobe Connect rooms free of charge for up to 90 days. It is if they sign up for a trial license from now until July 1, 2020.
- Adobe Talent: Via Adobe Talent on Behance, they are giving the creative community access to as many work opportunities as possible, so they are making service free for all businesses and recruiters by May 15th, 2020.
- Adobe Portfolio: To make an online presence they are making Adobe Portfolio free till May 15, 2020, for building a portfolio site and get free hosting and unlimited pages.
The major takeaway from these announcements is that all the small-medium businesses have an opportunity to start selling on Magento Commerce (the world’s leading eCommerce platforms) for FREE of cost for 3 months. To cope up with this crisis affecting the businesses, this offering by Adobe and CedCommerce can be of great help.