Portland, Oregon (9th April, 2019): CedCommerce, an online eCommerce solution provider, has launched their brand new application “Google Express BigCommerce Integration” to cater to retailers with hassle-free online selling experience. The app is now live on BigCommerce app store. This can be deemed as an essential step in the ecommerce world as Google Express, with a 33 % increase in growth rate from Q4 2017 to Q1 2018, is a Marketplace which offers much growth to the sellers.
The visionary Co-Founders of the company, Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal & Mr. Himanshu Rauthan stated-
“Analysing the pace with which Google was developing its products in each genre, we were very sure that soon it would come up with a Marketplace of its own. This proved out to be true with the launch of Google Express on 25th September 2013. We could foresee the trouble that the sellers, selling on various SaaS-based platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, etc. would face while selling on Google Express.
Hence, we came up with an app that could easily connect Google Express to BigCommerce store of the sellers for simplified product listing, efficient price, inventory & order management of their BigCommerce products on Google Express.
After becoming official Google Shopping Actions partners, we could understand the Marketplace norms in a better way. Hence, the app is very much customer & seller-friendly.
Hope, the app helps the sellers to effectively run their business and expand it in order to have an increased hold of the eCommerce world.”
Features of the Google Express BigCommerce Integration App:
1) Seamless Bulk Product Upload: The app aims at helping sellers to import products in bulk from their BigCommerce store to the app & upload the same on Google Express to enhance the product visibility worldwide.
2) Effective Product Management: One can edit the Products Details (Title, Description, Tags, etc) of their BigCommerce products available on the app & reflect the same on Google Express as desired.
3) Hassle-Free Inventory Management: The quantity of BigCommerce products can be updated on the app, which can be synced with Google Express to convey the same quantity as updated on the app. Set a minimum value (threshold inventory) to products to prevent overselling of products.
4) Convincing Order Management: Orders received on Google Express can be fetched on the app. The fetched orders can be created on the BigCommerce store through the app for the fulfilment of the same.
General Service Features of CedCommerce:
- 24*7 support
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 7 days’ Free Trial
- App Documentation (User Guide)
Platforms to avail the App:
The app can be installed from:
More about Google Express:
Google Express, a growing Marketplace was formerly known as Google Shopping Express. This Marketplace is an inseparable part of Google Shopping Actions. Google Express has been helping sellers since 2013, to:
1) Increase their Product Visibility
2) Improve Customer Relationship Management with a wide range of products
3) Grow their ROI
With enormous benefits, Google Express is hiking up amongst the customers as well as sellers to benefit the e-commerce world as a whole.
Similar Applications by CedCommerce: