Amazon By CedCommerce App Gets Featured As Shopify Spotlight
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
CedCommerce has been at the forefront of easing multi-channel sales for Amazon-Shopify merchants around the world. And, we are happy to share that our efforts have been rewarded by Shopify. With the massive support of customers across the globe, we feel proud to announce that the “Amazon by CedCommerce” native sales channel app on the Shopify app store, is now a Shopify Spotlight for the month of April 2022 for merchants with Indian store addresses.
As of February 25, 2023, the New and Improved version of Amazon by CedCommerce is now known as “CedCommerce Amazon Channel”.
But why is this a big deal, you might be wondering? Well, here’s why:-
Shopify “Staff Pick” apps are the first apps that anyone first visiting the Shopify App Store page sees. Their Spotlight section is a carefully curated listing of four apps that get featured for a month. This translates to the app being visible in front of 260,000 merchants in a week.
So how does Shopify select its “Staff Picks”? Well, when choosing apps to feature as a Staff Pick, the Shopify App Review team looks for apps that:
- Solve a niche problem for merchants
- Meet Shopify’s public app requirements
- Offer excellent customer support
What Problems of Amazon-Shopify Sellers Does CedCommerce Aim to Solve?
Shopify recently decided to shut down its official Sales Channel App for Amazon. This caused a lot of chaos and uncertainty in the global seller community. Especially to those, who were selling on Amazon via their Shopify store.
With the Amazon by CedCommerce sales channel app, sellers can effortlessly continue selling on Amazon right from their Shopify store. This is in line with the company’s vision of offering an “integration” solution that is both hassle-free and seamless. CedCommerce is dedicated to simplifying eCommerce and aiding multi-channel businesses.
“The Shopify spotlight feature of our “Amazon by CedCommerce” integration app highlights the continued trust of our clients. We strive to make commerce accessible to all every day irrespective of your eCommerce expertise and brand size. This recognition allows us to stay ahead of the curve and remain dedicated to keeping up with continuous e-commerce changes and new features.” – Abhishek Jaiswal, CEO and Co-founder, CedCommerce.
With the Amazon by CedCommerce native sales channel App, merchants can directly sell on Amazon with their Shopify inventories, without using another platform or channel. The main aim of the app is to help merchants in the best way possible to deliver superior performance when selling online. Our app is high on automation, which in turn saves a lot of time for Shopify sellers.
Why Should You Choose Amazon by CedCommerce Sales Channel App?
Reaching out to nearly 300 Million users on Amazon from Shopify isn’t easy, without a native sales channel app. The Amazon by CedCommerce app acts as a bridge between Amazon and Shopify merchants looking for an easy multichannel integration solution.
With this app, stand apart from your rivals by making use of premium features like:
- Linking Existing or Listing new Amazon Inventory with Shopify: For all your existing Inventories on Amazon, it is possible to connect them to the corresponding Shopify Inventories in just a few clicks.
- Simplified Order Flow From Amazon to Shopify: Without switching platforms manage your Amazon Orders from the Shopify store and perform all essential operations required from here itself.
- One-click Product Data Synchronization: Synchronize your Shopify Product Description, Price, Stock, and other relevant information in just one click for an effortless listing.
- Intelligent Bulk Editing with Predefined Templates: List your Shopify products on Amazon through predefined Product Templates. This saves you from performing repetitive category mapping and other redundant steps every time.
- Steady Multi-Account Connectivity: Effortlessly sell through all of your Amazon accounts within the same country from your Shopify Store itself. Take control of Inventories and Orders individually from different accounts just with your Shopify store.
Integrating your Shopify store to Amazon has never been so easy, thanks to the Amazon By CedCommerce app.
With this app, you can create & sync your Amazon-Shopify listings & reach out to over 200 million unique visitors on a monthly basis. The Amazon by CedCommerce app allows integration operations for Shopify merchants from around the world, except for merchants from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Egypt. Some other prominent features of the app include the ability to apply suitable promotions and pricing, sell a wide range of products from various categories, and more.
Once again, we want to thank all our partners, for helping our app get featured as a Shopify spotlight. We are focused on strengthening our multichannel services & serving you better. We are also quick in responding to feedback and comments and are open to suggestions on this blog. So, write to us & we’ll get back to you at the earliest.
Get the Amazon by CedCommerce App right here: