Amazon Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages Amazon.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. Do you want to connect to the Amazon marketplace to grow your business and increase the sale of your WooCommerce store? If yes, then you can definitely opt for the CedCommerce Amazon–WooCommerce Integration extension. To integrate your WooCommerce store with the Amazon marketplace, you can contact CedCommerce team and get the best solution based on your business requirement. Thus, they can help you to sell your products in the Amazon marketplace. After the great success of Jet WooCommerce Integration and continuous client requests, we find great privilege in launching it for WooCommerce Due to the growing popularity of WooCommerce site owners now want to switch to WooCommerce But those having a Jet store find no alternative to link it with their woocommerce store. To bring this problem to an end, we have come up with the Jet WooCommerce Integration extension.
The extension helps the WooCommerce store owner to synchronize the product listing between your WooCommerce store and the Amazon.com retailers or sellers. It can also manage the Amazon orders on the WooCommerce stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Amazon APIs and the Amazon-WooCommerce Integration extension. It also enables you to create the Amazon Categories and its dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Amazon.com.
Product category mapping: Follows ‘many-to-one’ category mapping philosophy. Now you can map a number of categories of your WooCommerce store to a single category of Amazon.
Multiple Account Configuration for every account: Now you can manage your multiple accounts and can configure every single account individually.
Both Simple and Config Product Upload: You can upload both, a Simple and configuration types of WooCommerce products on Amazon.
Cron Automated Shipment: The order placed on your store will automatically be shipped in a certain duration of time by the help of Crons.
Rejected Products Notification: If any of your product has some invalid details and is rejected, then its information gets fetched from the Automatic Synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
Feed File Upload: Feed File Upload feature boost the product upload process with big catalog size and makes it easy to manage.
International Shipping and return policy along with the product's details: Now you can easily ship your products and can set return policies accordingly.
Tax Rate with Product Creation: You can set the tax rate depending upon the category of your product.
Why Amazon-WooCommerce Integration by Cedcommerce?
- 1. You will be aligned with one of our tech experts who will guide you along the process step-by-step.
- 2. He will be assisting you 24/7 in understanding the operations and processes on Amazon.
- 3. We cater more than 2000 Sales Channel apps users, 300,000 Orders have been successfully created by us, and more than $10 million GMV have been sold by us within a small period of 9 months.
- 4. You only pay once. No Hidden Charges. No Recurring Monthly Charge
- 5. In simple words, our 3 months extended support will help you until you start flying on Amazon
How to start selling on Amazon?
- Be a registered member to create a Amazon seller account.
- Choose how you'll pay Amazon fees; PayPal, credit or debit card or bank account.
- Once verified contact CedCommerce and connect your WooCommerce store to Amazon marketplace.
- Amazon Inc is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales.
Please folllow the following steps to start selling on Amazon:
Note: You can Authorize Maximum 10 Accounts
- Your Reasons to Choose Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Ranked #1 according to Multi-Vendor Marketplace Comparison Analytics Blog.
- Personal Account Manager
- Once installed, one of our account manager cum developer will be personally aligned to you instantly and
- will guide you through the operations and processes of Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will make you familiar with the purpose of the fields and functionalities used in Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- will provide assistance with installation, configuration setting, critical data (if any) and issues (if any), till you successfully understand each & every concept clearly.
- in simple words, we will extend our support until you launch your multi-vendor store.
- Quick upgrade release once any new updates, bug fixes or modifications are done in the extension.
- Our Support
- Got queries? Our dedicated 24*7 support team is just a mail away. Click Here Or start an instant chat by adding us on skype id: - live : cedcommerce.
- Installation and Upgrades
- Free installation for paid extension & lifetime free upgrades for all the extensions.
- Highlights of Marketplace
- 60% Most Downloadable Products on connect with 3000+ Downloads of Multi-Vendor Marketplace itself.
- 100+ Multi-Vendor Marketplace addons to choose from CedCommerce store. If you have some additional set of requirements, then don’t worry, bring it to us to see it fulfilled at most genuine fixed discussed price.
- CedCommerce is the choice of many organizations who want to advance in the competitive market and accelerate their E-Commerce business. Are you one of them?