Step-by-Step Seller’s Guide to Start Selling on ManoMano Marketplace – With CedCommerce
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Are you a DIY product seller? Amongst the hub of the marketplaces in the continually growing e-commerce world, do you want to reach out to your customers who’re DIY enthusiasts and make their lives easier? We are here to help you! For the DIY dealers, CedCommerce is here to tell you today the steps for selling on ManoMano – one of the most wanted online DIY marketplaces.
In this step by step guide to start selling on ManoMano – with CedCommerce, you can discover the complete process to start selling on ManoMano and feature your products on this online DIY marketplace easily. But, before you start selling on ManoMano, let’s have a closer look at this pioneer online DIY marketplace.
A brief on ManoMano Marketplace:
- ManoMano offers the most affordable DIY and garden, Home Improvement, and similar tools.
- It is the first online DIY marketplace specialized in DIY & Garden tools. (According to InsighDIY)
- ManoMano has been confirmed as the most significant European marketplace for gardening and home improvement as it ended the year 2017 with a global turnover of 250 Million Euros.
- Renowned amongst the major economies of the world, this online DIY store has been the primary choice of DIY enthusiasts around the world. It came into existence in the year 2013.
- It has a vast catalog of more than 1.6 Million products, out of which 200,000 products are on sale in the UK alone.
“The UK has exceeded all the expectations we had set for 2017, which demonstrates the real need for digital pure-players in the DIY and Garden industry”, says Christian Raisson, co-founder of ManoMano.
With extraordinarily rapid growth, ManoMano is amongst the top 10 companies in Google’s Scale-Up Programme.
ManoMano operates in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
- ManoMano offers a full fledged Fulfilment and Delivery services to help merchants sell better.
It has a worldwide network of more than 2000 vendors.
There are more than 950,000 customers on ManoMano.
Awards and accolades received by ManoMano can are listed in the image below:
3 Point to consider before you start selling on ManoMano Marketplace:
Choose the appropriate products category:
Since ManoMano is an online DIY marketplace that deals in home improvement and gardening tools (basically the DIY products). The seller needs to sell under the categories mentioned in the image below:
Opt For Competitive Pricing:
The price of the products that a seller is selling on ManoMano must be competitive and something that’s light on end-users’ pockets to cater to their needs with convenience.
Ensure the Quality of Products:
The quality of the product that a seller is selling on ManoMano must be reasonable, and then only will ManoMano allow the seller to feature its products on ManoMano.
Step-by-Step Seller’s Guide to Start Selling on ManoMano:
Now before knowing how to start selling on ManoMano, you need to know that you may do the selling on ManoMano using CedCommerce’s Multiple Integration Extensions. As ManoMano needs you to sell on it using the XML file that contains all the listings that you will be selling on ManoMano, you need to use the panel from which you may upload the product listing for selling on ManoMano. If wondering how to read on, and discover the easiest way by CedCommerce!
Step 1: Contact ManoMano and Introduce Yourself
ManoMano follows a high standard for products that it features. It won’t let sellers sell on ManoMano without knowing in detail about the seller’s business and products. Therefore, it follows a screening process. If you wish to start selling on ManoMano, you need to send an mail to ManoMano introducing its company.
As shown in the figure above, you can send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. ManoMano has set up different addresses to contact them for sellers from different countries. For many countries, ManoMano allows you to fill an online form mentioned under becoming a seller option. You can learn more by visiting this blog
The UK – email@example.com
Germany – firstname.lastname@example.org
France – email@example.com
Spain – firstname.lastname@example.org
Italy – email@example.com
Once accepted by ManoMano, you can move to the next step.
Step 2: Upload your products to CedCommerce extension’s admin panel
On receiving confirmation from ManoMano, a seller (you) may take the next step to start uploading the inventory for selling on ManoMano. To maintain your order inventory in a proper arrangement, upload it to the admin panel of the extension that you have got from CedCommerce. Using our extension, you may:
1. Identify Inventory Information Requirements: Using CedCommerce’s extension, you may identify and determine the data that you need to enter to make your listing more accessible in the e-comm world. If you incorporate the file with the data such as accurate titles, descriptions, prices, and other relevant details, you may procure more exceptional results.
2. Create Variations: You may create product variations to feature your listing on ManoMano in a more specific way, giving the users a more detailed description of the products.
3. Add Images: Adding appropriate images to the product listing can make your products stand out, and hence, it is imperative which you can do using our extension.
Step 3: Map the Inventory
Like many other marketplaces, ManoMano needs the sellers who want to start selling on ManoMano to map their product information to that of ManoMano product’s fields.
With our extensions’ easy-to-use feature, you need to choose the attributes from a column and map them to the ManoMano product details.
Step 4: Export your Product Listing to ManoMano
After product mapping, a seller may start sending the listings on ManoMano. The integration creates a link between your panel and ManoMano marketplace. The products can quickly be shipped to the ManoMano marketplace and get featured on it.
Step 5: Purchasing of Product
The next and crucial step in the process comes when the customers purchase your products on ManoMano. There is no doubt to the fact that ManoMano efficiently handles the customers’ payments and takes necessary steps for the finances. It also takes care of payment processing and prevention from fraud.
Step 6: Order Management
After an order is placed for a product that you are selling on ManoMano, the order are imported to your CedCommerce extension’s admin panel. Now from here you may fulfill and manage the orders.
Step 7: Shipment
After you have fulfilled an order, the shipping confirmation is sent to the online DIY marketplace.
How much is ManoMano Selling Fee?
If you’re wondering how much does it cost for selling on ManoMano, you don’t need to worry. There is NO application fee for selling on ManoMano. You read that, right! ManoMano selling fee is nothing, but there is a monthly subscription fee of €35 (excluding VAT) to start selling on the ManoMano marketplace (as per tamebay). Apart from that, you also need to pay commissions on each sale, which is included in your ManoMano selling fee. The sale commissions vary on products sold, considering their category.
Does ManoMano Offers Fulfilment and Delivery Services?
Yes, Mano Mano Offers a fully reliable fulfilment services through which sellers can deliver their products to customers hassle free. This delivery and fulfilment service is currently operational in the UK and all across the continent of Europe. ManoMano have collaborated with OneStock to carry up the ManoMano Fulfilment logistics.
Mathieu Bousquet, the Delivery Manager at ManoMano expresses that – “To become the online leader in DIY, home and garden retail in Europe, we must provide high-quality services to our merchants and customers. OneStock’s technology matches our values of ingenuity and agility and will support the evolution of our business needs.”
Why Selling on ManoMano with CedCommerce is beneficial?
CedCommerce extensions enable the sellers to import products they want to sell on ManoMano quickly. They also synchronize the product inventory and automate the selling. The core benefits that you get by selling with CedCommerce are as follows:
- Order Management — Gives a grip on ManoMano orders from Magento.
- Error Notification — Updates the sellers of errors that are present while uploading the products.
- Status Notification — Informs about the Live/ Under Review status of the products.
- Updates Information — Changes made on Magento get reflected on ManoMano.
- Inventory Update — Changes in inventory are updated automatically.
- Bulk Upload — Uploading the products in bulk gets easier.
- Automates Orders — Orders may be fulfilled from the Magento admin panel, effortlessly.
To start selling on ManoMano and embark on your selling journey. CedCommerce can help you sell on ManoMano, upload your products on it, and train you to become a master seller. With our 24*7 dedicated support and expert Account Managers, we can help you round the clock.
An ace web development agency, CedCommerce is an Official Channel Integration Partner of Walmart, Newegg, Sears, Fruugo, and other vast marketplaces. We have helped more than 500 retailers in integrating their stores to different online shopping websites and still counting with increasing clientele every day.
So now, when you know how to sell on ManoMano, don’t just wait and read, sell on ManoMano TODAY!