Marketplace Alternatives of Amazon and eBay in Europe
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Are you selling on Amazon and eBay in the European region and want to expand your business on more marketplaces?
Do you ever think of selling apart from Amazon and eBay in Europe? If you have this question running in your mind then you can certainly expand your business on more European Online Marketplaces apart from Amazon and eBay.
Although Amazon and eBay are at the top there are various other marketplaces that are leading in Europe. There are 50 different countries in Europe where languages spoken by people is more than 200 and the currencies used is more than 28.
Highlights Of eCommerce European Marketplaces:
If we go through the revenue of Europe then $363 billion is the total eCommerce market revenue that has an annual growth of 7.3%.
The graph above shows the growth in revenue in eCommerce marketplaces in Europe.
According to the experts it estimated that by the year 2022 European market will grow to $481 billion.
The below graph represents the increasing eCommerce consumers in Europe:You can make small alterations to the estimating of goods you send to Flubit
What are the Best European Marketplaces to sell online?
The best online selling European marketplaces include:
Fruugo is the eCommerce trading site in the UK that is spread in 46 countries. It has active users base of more than 25 million. This online marketplace supports 22 currencies and 17 languages.
Fruugo is the 3rd largest eCommerce in the marketplace in the world. The buyer’s persona explains that the number of male and female customers are equal in the number.
The age of the majority of the customers is between 25 to 34. The two-third sales on Fruugo are of cross border and these international sales are the evidence of it having the order value of $50.00. When the conversation rate of considered then it is 2-3% of the visitors.
Fruggo aims at providing good choices and complete freedom to the customers to shop from any corner of the world on a single global marketplace. In the past three years, Fruggo has raised its sales to 200% year on year.
- Additionally Fruugo fruugo provides:
- conversion of the listings
- customer services handling
- exchange of foreign currency without charging any fees.
It does not charge any membership fees from the sellers. Instead only a commission of 15% is charged with listing fees and the processing fee of 2.35% per sale.
What are the reasons to sell on fruugo?
The various reasons why you should choose Fruugo for selling your products are as follows:
- Cross Border Reach: There is a rapid growth in the selling items as it facilitates the cross border shoppers for selling.
- Automated Product Translation: Sellers can translates the product languages in 15 different languages. This feature enhances the experience of a shopper in shopping from any corner of the world.
- No currency exchange issues: The payment you will receive will be in your own currency despite the product being sold in any other currency.
- Payment protection: Fruugo also offers a payment method specific to the country and also fraud protection.
- Affordable: Fruugo won’t charge you fees until the sale is made.
- No hidden charges: The extra fees or any of the hidden fee is not charged by Fruugo from the sellers.
In the European Marketplaces, Flubit.com is among the leading online eCommerce store in the European region. Flubit is an SKU cloud-based marketplace in the UK.
Flubit has listed over 70 million products with a variety of categories like home, toys, garden, electronics, and books. It has made itself in the position of a direct competitor to Amazon. Currently, Flubit has 1500 UK and Irish sellers who are constantly making hike high sales in the UK.
In November 2017, Flubit was positioned as the #10 most profitable VC-upheld eCommerce organization in Europe, and #2 in the UK.
Then again in 2018, Flubit.com was obtained by the unmistakable blockchain innovation bunch MonetaryUnit. In the coming days, Flubit.com will rise up as the world’s biggest shopping commercial center. Thus, devoting to the acknowledgment of digital forms of money.
You can make small alterations to the estimating of goods you send to Flubit.
As an illustration, on the off chance that you’d regularly offer an item for £100.00 on a marketplace which charges a 15% commission, at that point you’d net £85.00. In this case, list the item on Skucloud for £85.00 and usually what you may be paid in any case of the deal price.
CDON.COM was established in 1999 and is the driving Commercial center within the Nordic locale-based out of Sweden.
CDON Commercial center conveys to over 2 million clients from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland and permits merchants from Europe (vendors got to be enrolled with a VAT number in a European nation) to list their items and appear them to over 100 million guests each year.
The Commercial center offers a wide extend of items such as media, household, IT, sports, magnificence, domestic gadgets, SDA and toys as it were to specify some among others.
CDON Commercial center works difficult to maximize a wide and subjective item grouping to its clients and welcome dealers with tall excitement and a verifiable service-mind.
How to sell on CDON for online dealers like you?
- CDON has 1.8 million customers
- This Commercial center is the driving online Nordic commercial center with over 1,500 subsidiary merchants.
- CDON makes a difference in coming to and interfacing with the target group of onlookers and meeting the broader market.
- It was granted as “Online store of the year 2018”.
NOTHS(Not On The High Street)-
Notonthehighstreet (NOTHS) could be a center for inventive makers to exhibit their energy and offer their items, with the location posting, promoting and facilitating the checkout for over 5,000 person venders. Notonthehighstreet has since it was begun back in 2006, created solid notoriety for well-sourced, imaginative items that are troublesome to discover on (yes you speculated it) the tall road.
From bizarre picture outlines and adornments to artisanal gins and boho clothing, Notonthehighstreet is presently a trusted source for uniqueness. With 39 million one of kind guests yearly, clients of Not on the Toll Road have come to anticipate quality, improving the sites crave to bring ‘extraordinary, shocking products’ to their clients. And in return, vendors pick up gigantic presentation as a portion of this well-oiled cunning behemoth.
Why you should sell on the NOTHS marketplace?
- It is an official number one curated commercial center of the UK.
- NOTHS has 39 million interesting clients annually.
- As it works with the most excellent to have fewer competitors within the commercial center.
- From the marketing campaigns, NOTHS is celebrated among the individuals of Europe.
At notonthehighstreet.com you’ll be able to offer everything from gems and clothing to homeware, involvement days and more. It is continuously open to unused item thoughts and is continually looking to broaden item blend, working with free designer-makers, designer-manufacturers and little boutique retailers.
One of the foremost amazing put to find DIY and planting devices, ManoMano was built up in 2013. Among the pioneers in its specialty, Manomano draws in thousands of buyers from the driving European economies – Germany, UK, France, Spain, and Italy Too, it is more of an aggregator commercial center since it doesn’t claim the stock and doesn’t offer coordinations.
Vendors are free to decide the shipment process according to their convenience. Mano mano is visited by 95000 sellers across France, Italy, UK, Spain, and Germany.
Why should you sell on Mano Mano?
- Being Claim to fame Commercial center, ManoMano has tall dominance inside the DIY and Developing category and it has pros who most of all wants of centered on gatherings of people.
- There is a Manomano community that looks after the issues of the sellers.
- Also, it addresses all the one of a kind needs of dealers.
- It contains a location custom-made as per the necessities of the DIY and Developing community.
- Moreover, the screening handle of Manomano is unequivocal, it chooses quality merchants – competitive assessing & quality advantage – to protect unimaginable rules and high-quality experience for its clients.
The various categories on Mano Mano are as follows:
- Bathroom Flooring,
- Painting, and Decorating Tools
- Heating and Plumbing
- Garden and Outdoor
With over 20 million one of a kind visitors, a month on both commercial websites, Fnac Darty brings two able eCommerce objectives together. In the present time, Fnac is the greatest retailer in France of bookstore, music, and ticketing. With a committed bunch at your advantage, joining Fnac Darty Commercial center can be the key to your all-inclusive eCommerce victory!
Fnac Darty is continuing to amplify its stores by opening foundation stores around the world.
Here are some features of Fnac:
- It has 550 stores in France
- Around the world, there are 218 stores
- The members are more than 7 million
- Employees working with Fnac are 26000
- Fnac and Darty are two remarkable retailers with solid complementarities in terms of commercial offers, geographic scope, mastery.
Why should you sell on Fnac Darty Marketplace?
Entering Fnac Darty Commercial center implies expanding deals channels overseas and encompasses a primary part within the French eCommerce trade: the 6th greatest eCommerce advertise worldwide. Other than, Fnac Darty is the third ‘most gone to’ eCommerce area in France because it was after Amazon and Cdiscount.In Europe, it is one of the fastest-growing marketplaces.
One more great reason to begin offering on Fnac Darty Commercial center could be a dedicated group at your transfer that will reply to your questions and bolster you. A group of specialists will assist you to identify your development drivers on Fnac Darty and maximize your dealership’s potential.
France is an unmissable eCommerce opportunity: Fnac Commercial center alongside Darty may be a key player. On the off chance that you’re attempting to develop your eCommerce commerce, don’t miss the opportunity to reach more than 20 million interesting visitors!
Spartoo is the marketplace of Europe that specializes in shoes and fashion since 2009. It is based in Grenoble, France that is operating in 30 European countries and providing customer service in 12 countries language.
Spartoo is selling to more than 450 million registered users and has 10 million unique customers who are visiting Spartoo every week.
According to Tamebays report if you are wanting to expand your business in Europe then Spartoo is one of the best platforms to sell the footwear and clothing items. Spartoo has a huge customer base and provides effective shipping overseas.
Why should you sell on Spartoo?
- The merchants and company brands get enhanced visibility for the products
- It is one of the best platforms with a variety of brands
- Spartoo has a very high authenticity
- Wherever Spartoo has a presence it provides there the option to sell on those territories
- This French eCommerce marketplace is continuously growing. To register yourself as a seller on
- Spartoo you must have a minimum of 250 SKUs.By providing with a one-click solution the sellers can sell the products in all of the countries where Spartoo is present.
Cdiscount is one of the most visited eCommerce sites in France. It has more than 7.7 million active customers and 11 million unique visitors on the site each month. Cdiscount marketplace has a wide range of products from cultural goods, IT, household and personal appliances to food items. Cdiscount was founded in 1988 and in the year 2011 it launched its own marketplace. It is present in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Why should you sell on Cdiscount?
- It has over 500,000 sqm of warehouses.
- Cdiscount has about 10,000 professional sellers.
- The annual turnover is around €1.6 billion.
- 28.5% of the sale is from high tech electronics and IT.
- It contains 40 million products in all categories.
In the end, it all boils down to the alternatives of Amazon and eBay that are selling in Europe. Across the globe, there are many marketplaces to sell on and the famous marketplaces of Europe have been discussed above. Like a buyer does the research before buying a product so must you as the seller also do before selling the products of the marketplaces.
Listen to our Spotify Podcast for emerging trends shaping the eCommerce in 2020!