14th of August, 2017, Portland, Oregon: Getting into the spirit of the Indian independence day, Magenative is offering up to 40 percent discount to folks looking to create an app for their Magento stores.
This discount comes over and above the already rock bottom prices. The company hopes that the discount will enable Magento store owners to establish a presence on smartphones as well — as task that until now was impossible for many, due to the prohibitive price of app development.
Under the terms of the offer, Magento Store owners can get a brand new, customized, and personalized application developed, at minimal costs.
Pricing and Availability:
While store owners could earlier get a MageNative Application for their Magento store developed for $299 (after discount), the price has been further dropped down to $249!
Buyers will also receive:
- Get the Mobile App at
$299$249 – (Your Savings $50).
- 4 months free support instead of 3 months support – (Your Savings $50).
- 5-hour Customization Absolutely Free – (You Save $75).
- Additional Hours Customization at 15% Discount.
Among other things. The offer can be availed from the 14th, till the 16th of August.
Features and Specifications:
Some prominent features of the MageNative application, that will be developed and customized by MageNative on behalf of its clients are as follows:
- Attractive and user-friendly layout.
- Multi Lingual and RTL Support.
- Push Notifications to enable you to send news of exciting offers or any new happenings, straight to your customer.
- Social Login feature to enable users to sign in with a single tap, by using their Facebook or Google accounts.
- Native Payment Gateway to ensure a seamless checkout experience.
- Voice Search feature to enable users to search for any new products or services with their voice alone.
eCommerce is quickly being swallowed up by the rise of m-commerce. Customers are now spending far more time on their smartphones than they are on their desktops.
Considering all this, MageNative’s offer could offer a great window of opportunity to Magento Store, looking to expand the reach of their stores to millions of potential customers on smartphones.
Established in 2010, MageNative offers a slew of e-commerce solutions and has a global client base numbering in the thousands. The company is the Official Channel Partner to Walmart, Sears, and NewEgg, and offers solutions for a wide variety of other eCommerce technologies as well.