- Work on Magento 1.x and Magento 2 product based extensions
- Work with the Product and Research & Development Team
- Configuring Magento to work with business intelligence, order management and accounting systems
- Applying revisions and updates
- Building, modifying and maintaining a development environment
- Testing across mobile devices, operating systems and browsers
- Upgrading Magento installations when necessary
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Expert understanding of Magento code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy.
- Very good understanding of EAV and MVC Architecture.
- Follow best practices and write object oriented code.
- Develop extensions and custom modules without impacting upgradability.
- Should have created few good extensions in Magento 1.x
- Knowledge to implement Sync between Magento and other systems (like a mobile app) would be an added benefit.
- Ability to juggle multiple client projects of varying scope, complexity, and effort.
- Build API's that will integrate with all majors ERP, CRM and other systems.
- Zend or Magento Certification will be plus
- Knowledge of Apache and Web Services
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Should be a patient listener, and an excellent team player.
- Fluent in English communication (verbal & written).
|Job Category||Magento Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||6 months - 3 years|