How to easily sell on Etsy with BigCommerce
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Etsy is an online marketplace for creative goods and focuses to sell handmade or vintage items as well as unique factory-manufactured items. It is built around human experiences and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York City that showcases the culture of treating ‘code as craft’ and was founded in 2005.
There are 1.9 Million sellers on Etsy who trust it to be a good source of business. Etsy sellers are spread in over 83 countries. Etsy is also popular for empowering women entrepreneurs. The percentage of Etsy women sellers is 86%.
1.Pre-built Customer Base: With over 54 million active users, Etsy saves you from wasting your time in promotional activities for your products. Etsy Marketplace makes sure that the BigCommerce products that you sell are viewed by the targeted audience.
2. Custom Order Creation: Etsy helps the sellers to create customized products after receiving the orders. This helps in giving a personalized touch to the products. Customized order creation also widens the scope for product purchase.
3. Niche-Focussed Growth: A space promoting healthy competition between sellers, Etsy, helps sellers to discover what’s trending in their niche. This helps in updating the products and frequently coming up with most sought after products.
4.Multi-Channel Selling: Selling online store (BigCommerce) products on Etsy can be seen as a great step in the direction of Multi-channel selling. This ensures that your BigCommerce products are seen by as many customers as possible.
5. Community Feel: Etsy brings together buyers and sellers having the same interest so the sellers get a fair idea of the kind of products visitors are interested in.
1. Create an account on Etsy.
2. Set your shop preferences.
3. Choose your shop name.
4. Add items to your Shop.
5. Choose the mode of payment.
6. Set up billing.
7. Open your shop.
8. Customize your shop.
1. Keep your Title of fewer than 140 characters.
2. Your product description should not exceed 5000 characters. The description should preferably have most searched queries so to rank better.
3. The product images on Etsy should be in High Resolution.
4. You can upload up to 10 images (should be at least 1500 pixels wide but the height can vary).
5. Keep your fulfillment duration as minimum as possible.
6. The shipping charges should be as low as possible.
7. Include keywords in your product meta title.
8. Do not upload more than 70 variants.
Etsy allows you to list BigCommerce products to ensure that you sell bigger & better.
However, with Etsy BigCommerce Integration App, you can easily list the BigCommerce products on Etsy. The app has been developed by the company with a view to helping BigCommerce sellers to increase their product visibility.
The Etsy BigCommerce Integration app comes with the following features:
1) Seamless Product Listing- Upload the bulk of products through the app with just a click of the mouse & carry out changes in the product details, if required.
2) Efficient Order Management- Sync orders received on Etsy with the app and fulfill them from your BigCommerce store easily through the app. You can even disable this option to manage orders directly from Etsy. The app provides to fulfill orders directly without going to BigCommerce. This serves the purpose of saving your time & effort.
3) Easy Price Customization- Change the product’s price on Etsy through the app as desired to keep up with the market scenario.
4) Consistent Etsy Feeds- Get notifications about your marketplace to stay updated and maintain a pace to sell in a hassle-free manner.
5) Threshold Inventory Management- Set a minimum quantity for your products through the app to avoid overselling.
6) Auto Cancellation Of Orders- Refrain order creation on your marketplace as well as on BigCommerce store in case of insufficient inventory.
7) Efficient Currency Converter-You can set the currency of your products according to the region you are selling in as per the market scenario of that particular country.
8) Avoiding Stock Outs- Are you using POD? Don’t worry! Etsy Marketplace Integration is fully compatible with POD. By default, the app sends 999 inventory for your products so that you can avoid stock out. No doubt, you can change the settings according to your need.
9) Region-wise Shipping Charges-You can create Shipping Templates for different regions you sell your products in. The templates help you to set primary & secondary cost as well as minimum & maximum duration of order fulfillment.
Enjoy the app and avail it at the lowest price possible.
Click to know more—> https://bit.ly/2XCqPg3
1) Surging Etsy Revenue Graph: The prominently increasing Etsy Revenue rate makes Etsy a perfect choice for sellers who aspire to increase their business.
2) Increasing Buyers: Etsy has witnessed an increase in its Customer Retention Value every year. This makes it the best choice for the creative heads.
3) Focus on M-Commerce: Etsy has always kept up with M-Commerce space. Thus, it is a seller as well as buyer compatible.
Holiday Season is that of the year which opens up a great scope of growth for the online sellers as the eCommerce world witnesses a 54% increase in its revenue. With proper strategies, you can make the most of Cyber Monday Sales & Black Friday Sales.
Let’s brief you a bit on tips to sell more on Etsy this Holiday Season:
i) Consider re-designing your Etsy Shop: Attracting customers with designs that tell the tale about your Shop is altogether a different art, which you must master.
You can also change the Shop Name and design a logo so that visitors can distinguish your Shop among other Etsy Shops. Pick a Shop Name Logo that buyers can easily comprehend with.
ii) Re-Stock your Etsy Shop: On your Etsy Shop, upload the products that sell the most in the Holiday Season. This will help the traffic in your Etsy shop readily spot, what they have been looking for. These may include Home Decor, Soft-Toys, Tech goodies and much more.
iii) Try Building String Customer Relationships: Etsy provides opportunities to sellers to interact with their customers and emerge as helping hand for them. Stay hyperactive and solve as many queries as possible. This will help to build a customer base that always relies upon you and trusts you.
iv) Make your items easy to find: With the default minimum budget of $ 1.00, Etsy Ads provide help sellers to increase their product visibility. Etsy Ads designates your product as “Promoted Listings”, thereby, placing them in the top position in search engine results.
v) Bestow your customers with discounts: Give regular discounts on your products to gain maximum traffic and close visitors as happy customers. You can also set free shipping to your products as such products are given preference in the search results.
Statistically strong, Etsy Marketplace is the Marketplace of this era which promotes creative products. It ensures that a potential product reaches to the targeted audience to help the sellers achieve a better conversion rate.
Following the Etsy guidelines, as mentioned above, one can bloom his business on Etsy.