How to Connect Magento to HubSpot Step-By-Step?
Running short of time? Get PDF of the blog in your mail.
Hubspot CRM has become integral to eCommerce. HubSpot integration enables online businesses by providing tools for content management, social media marketing, search engine optimization content management, web analytics, etc in order to attract consumers.Businesses are not shying away from spending their time and energies in chalking out effective marketing strategies. What stands missed often is the inbound marketing factor that can help them reach their target customers using self-created content. That’s where HubSpot takes the reins for all your worries. Here we are addressing your concern to connect Magento to Hubspot through the entire step-by-step process.
Step 1: Configuration
The first step in the process of Hubspot Magento 2 integration is the Configuration.
To do the Configuration,
- Go to Admin panel
- Click on the HubSpot icon which is available on the left navigation bar
- Now click on the HubSpot tab
- After clicking on the HubSpot menu the sidebar will open and the following menu appears
- Select the option Configuration which is showing in the last, then click on it
- After clicking on the configuration, a new page will appear, with the following details of configuration settings, refer to below images,
- Enable HubSpot Integration, select Yes to enable the extension. (Yes is the default state which is already selected.)
- In Abandoned Cart, enter the time in minutes after which you want the inactive shopping cart to be treated as abandoned.
• In Authorize, once click on this option, it authorizes the above options selected by admin, a new window of HubSpot page will open up, which will ask to enter details of the signup form then it will provide authorization to access the admin panel with HubSpot
- Select Data Sync Cron Time – You can decide in what frequency Magento data gets sync to HubSpot, it can be once in a day, twice in a day, four times a day, or every hour.
- Auto Delete Error Log After This allows automatic removal of error logs. It can be set in several days.
Step 2- RFM Settings
The next step to connect Magento to Hubspot is the RFM setting. The RFM setting is to analyze the customers and divide into groups based on how recently they made their last purchase, how often they buy things and the average value of their orders. For each of these metrics, we assign customers to one of three groups, RFM stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value and then rate them on a scale of 1 to 5, where 5 indicates the customers who are most inclined towards your product and 1 indicates those who are least inclined.
- In the Recency column, you need to enter the numbers as a parameter for days and decide on its basis which type of customers are visiting your store most frequently. You may rate them accordingly.
- In the Frequency column, you need to enter the numbers for the total orders placed by a customer, and based on that, you can decide about the customers who are placing most orders and who are placing the least number of orders.
- In the Monetary column, enter the numbers as a parameter and decide on its basis who are the customers who are spending the most on your product and who are spending the least.
Once done with all configuration then click on the Save Config button on the top right side of the page then all the configuration will be saved.
Step 3- Installation
After the Configuration is done successfully, you may move a step further and take the necessary steps for installation.
- Click on the Authenticate button to authorize and connect to HubSpot.
On clicking it, a new window of HubSpot with login screen will be opened,
– Login to your Hubspot account
– On Logging, in the HubSpot account page.
– Click on Grant Access and the authentication process will get complete.
– Click and grant access
– After access, it will start configuring the initial setup you will be able to see setup progress as per the below image.
Running an e-commerce business requires you to always be on your toes and keep up with the times. A CRM system like HubSpot CRM plays the role of a bridge between you and your targeted sales. If you want to go the extra mile to ensure growth and best results, HubSpot CRM is the way. Its time to go for Hubspot Magento 2 integration.
We are now Hubspot Certified App Partners committed to delivering top-notch solutions that help you connect, expand and scale at lightning speed.
If you’ve any more queries as you connect Magento to Hubspot, you can also get in touch with us. Hubspot for ecommerce solutions is the best bet. We, at CedCommerce, are the leading e-commerce solutions providers. Our extensions and solutions are being used by numerous businesses and that is the reason why we completely understand what your business needs. Reach out to us if you have any query or want to know more about HubSpot CRM. We will be happy to help!