Let us not deny that sellers on marketplaces are more than ready to open their online stores and hence taking a step forward towards their e-commerce growth. Isn’t it? If you are more than happy with your sales and want to open your e-store this festive season you have popped up at the right place. Shopify helps you do that. Therefore, we have compiled the secrets of selling on Amazon via Shopify.
Shopify has proven itself to be a user- friendly platform to open an online store.
An e-commerce oriented website, Shopify aims at providing an online store to help you build yourself as a brand.
With the emergence of importer apps such as The Amazon Importer App by CedCommerce, updating product details as conveyed from marketplaces to the online stores has become convenient as –
- Importer apps provide a gateway to successful interaction between the marketplace and the online store.
- It saves you from manual upgrade and editing of product details which is just not feasible.
Without importers, it would be very difficult to import your product details from a marketplace like Amazon and put it on your online store at Shopify.
STEPS TO IMPORT PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON TO SHOPIFY :
1) Create an online store on Shopify
2) Log in to the store and install The Amazon importer by CedCommerce.
3) Complete all onboarding steps for Amazon importer.
Registration – Fill in your details in the form to proceed further.
Choose a plan – CedCommerce provides various reasonable plans to choose from.
Connect your Amazon Seller Panel – This is the merger process wherein you connect your Amazon Seller Panel to Shopify store.
Configuration – This step involves you to fill in your Shopify configuration, Amazon importer configuration and choose the type to import.
You can choose any one of the following – all products, only active products or only inactive products to sync in with your Amazon account.
After having completed the onboarding steps, jump on the following steps:
- Import your Products – After linking your Amazon Control Panel to Shopify store you can start importing your products.
- Edit and Upload Products – After importing your products on The Amazon Importer App, you can edit your product details and upload them.
Importing products includes the following two steps:
- Profiling – It involves creating a profile.
The steps to the process –
- Allows you to select product source and destination. Within this step, you need to fill in the following information –
- Profile Name
- Product Source ( Amazon)
- Product Destination( Shopify)
2. Allows you to select products you want to upload such as product attribute, operator and value.
- Configuration – This step involves you to fill in account information, Shopify store details and Amazon credentials.
More From CedCommerce :