Let us not deny that sellers on marketplaces are more than ready to open their online stores and hence taking a step forward towards their e-commerce growth. Isn’t it? If you are more than happy with your sales and want to open your e-store this festive season you have popped up at the right place. Shopify helps you do that. Therefore, we have compiled the secrets of selling on Amazon via Shopify.
Shopify has proven itself to be a user- friendly platform to open an online store.
An e-commerce oriented website, Shopify aims at providing an online store to help you build yourself as a brand.
With the emergence of importer apps such as The Omni Importer-Amazon, updating product details as conveyed from marketplaces to the online stores has become convenient as –
- Importer apps provide a gateway to successful interaction between the marketplace and the online store.
- It saves you from manual upgrade and editing of product details which is just not feasible.
Without importers, it would be very difficult to import your product details from a marketplace like Amazon and put it on your online store at Shopify.
STEPS TO IMPORT PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON TO SHOPIFY :
1) Create an online store on Shopify
2) Log in to the store and install The Omni Importer-Amazon, by CedCommerce.
3) Complete all onboarding steps for Omni Importer-Amazon,.
Registration – Fill in your details in the form to proceed further.
Choose a plan – CedCommerce provides various reasonable plans to choose from.
Go through the plan– After filling in the basic form, you will see a pricing page that will guide you through the payment procedure of the app. The payment depends upon the no. of products you want to upload. Also if you need syncing of price and inventory from Amazon to Shopify, then you need to choose the recurring plans:
• $29/Month (Sync up to 10,000 products to your Shopify store.)
• $49/Month (Sync up to 20,000 products to your Shopify store.)
• $79/Month (Sync up to 50,000 products to your Shopify store.)
You must remember the following points:
1) There is no charge for importing products from Amazon to the app.
2) You can upload the first 10 products from the app to Shopify for free.
3) After the first 10 free product upload credit is exhausted, you need to pay as per your product count. For example, if you want to upload 100 products, you just have to pay for those 100 products.
Connect your Amazon Seller Panel – This is the connectivity process wherein you connect your Amazon Seller Panel to the app.
i) Click on connect
ii) Enter the Account name (any name) and Country (Where is your Amazon account)
iii)Fill in the form and get connected to the app
Note: To avail the Seller ID and Token refer this pdf –
You will be redirected to the Import/Upload section of the app
After having completed the onboarding steps, jump on the following steps:
- Import your Products – After linking your Amazon Control Panel to the app you can start importing your products.
- Upload your products- After importing your products on the Omni Importer app, upload them to Shopify. It can be done in 3 different ways:
1. Bulk Upload
2. Select and upload
3. By profiling
This refers to the process of grouping marketplace products on the basis of product properties such as product title, vendor, etc. to list them easily on Shopify.
• Default Profiling: In this, first 10 products are uploaded to your Shopify store according to the sequence in which they are placed on the app irrespective of product type, vendor, etc.
• Custom Profiling: You can upload products specifically based on brand, product type, vendor, category, etc.
The steps to the process –
1. Allows you to select product source and destination. Within this step, you need to fill in the following information –
- Profile Name
- Product Source ( Amazon)
- Product Destination( Shopify)
2. Allows you to select products you want to upload such as product attribute, operator and value.
You can choose any one of the following – all products, only active products or only inactive products to sync in with your Amazon account.
More From CedCommerce :